 General / 16925
Re: Several new pictures and buildings on my web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:49:23 GMT

Brad Hamilton wrote in message ...

The Lugnet set search finds it.

Certainly, but if I'm looking for a dome piece that's probably in a base,
but could be in one of many themes, Pause doesn't really allow the
appropriate search criteria, whereas Fibblesnork does. I probably would have
done an Aquazone search in Pause if I'd known it was Aquazone.

Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

Paul Baulch <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

Well, that explains it! Set 6199 wasn't in Fibblesnork! Gee, I was under • the
impression that Fibblesnork would have all of a theme's sets, but • apparently
I was mistaken.... :-(