 General / 16786
Re: Several new pictures and buildings on my web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 20:40:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
I have added many new buildings and rephotographed my entire LEGO City 2
section.
http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/lego.htm

and check out the newly expanded and refurbished LEGO City 2 section.

- The largest building is the expanded Police Station.  It is now 12 stories
(3 feet) high and about 1.5x1.5 baseplates wide (at the base).

The police station is amazing!  That is one of the most original buildings I
have ever seen built out of LEGO.  It's sort of Emerald-City like...  The
entire city has a fantastical feel to it--perfect for LEGO.  Continue the great
work!
--Bram