 Local / Australia / 10381
Re: 6776 $24.95 at Kmart ( was:National Fest Preplanning)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 05:12:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
Yes $49.95 in pacific pesos, just thought the title might brown some pants.

Almost :)

I made a trip down their Wednesday morning. I bought 10 cartons (10x5),
thats all that would fit in the car. I had to visit their warehouse in West
Ryde for that quantity and picked up some useful information. They have
about 1/2 pallet left and the 20-30 in store. The guy there said he could
get 500 more, but I would have to ring ahead of time, implying that they
would come from LEGO AU. So either Kmart bought the rest or there will be
more showing up in other stores.

Also, BigW now has the Adventurer sets. Dino-Research Compound for $70,
T-Rex transport for $40 and Research Glider for $7. They also had the Alpha
Team Bomb Squad for $30, as already announced. Macquaire Centre BigW had
heaps of all these sets (40-50) but only a few DRC on display.

TRU has the DRC back, but for $90 this time.

-Brad