 Local / Australia / 10358
Re: Sunday sydney Meet & National Fest Preplanning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:05:47 GMT

We think that since we had Melbourne '01 and Brisbane '02 it's now Sydney's
turn. So pencil in a national meeting in Sydney in June, with the possiblity
of doing a train layout at the Museum of Fire (Western Sydney) that weekend too
About the only thing stopping me from comming to one of these is the fact
that the cost of an airfare to sydney = a very large amount of lego :)