 Local / Australia / 10350
10349  |  10351
Subject:
Sunday sydney Meet & National Fest for January?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 23:06:08 GMT

Hiya all....

Sorry I couldnt make it to the fest on Sunday...:  (
I didnt want to chance getting caught in the fires on the F3 Freeway....
But it gave me a some more time to pack.... moving out of the house this
week... and now we're not flying out to the UK til end January.... so
hopefully will be able to make it to the national fest we normally have in
January.....?

Kev..:  )