 Local / Australia / 10349
10348  |  10350
Subject:
Last MUGS meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 13:58:18 GMT

Well, better late than never.

Last weekend we all got together at Ben's place, and I didn't write down all
the attendees but I think it went something like (in no particular order):

The hosts,
Matin & family,
John & family,
Colby,
David,
Paul,
Matthew,
Sue ann,
Yours Truly.

Lots of chatting looking at Bens barracks, and some of the offerings from
Milton Train Works (http://www.miltontrainworks.com/index.html). Also
complimented Ben on his new "LEGO room", did a little trading, kids had fun
running the RC buggy into everyones feet, played with som fabuland, took
some photos and went home. Pretty much as usual really 8?)

Also had a comparison between a LEGO designed crane and a ROSCO designed one
(not quite finished) 8?)

Anyway, here's the photos (mostly by Ben)

Regards

ROSCO

PS: Did I miss anything important? Did we float Australia day as the next
possible meeting date or something?