 Local / Australia / 10356
Re: Sunday sydney Meet & National Fest Preplanning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:31:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Brad Linsley writes:

Rang Big W, Toyland and Unlimited Games (who don't sell LEGO) and all said no.

I have a feeling its Toyland, as I get the feeling the person on the other
end didn't put too much effort into looking.

See, when you attend meetings some hot tips are to be had.

pete.w (who can see the OCCs on Bricklick soon for US$27.99)