 Local / Australia / 10367
Re: 6776 for $27.99 (was: Sunday Sydney meet )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:06:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
I assume it's the sanitised version, since there isn't a metropolis in sight,
here is a quick summary:-
p.61 Ogel and henchmen at their smelly HQ
p.62-63 the mind orbs are loaded on the bomber
p.64 Ogel ogles blobby map of the world, looks like targets are set for
somewhere in Siberia, somewhere in Ecuador, somewhere in Nigeria
and somewhere on the coast of Western Australia <snip>

On the coast of WA? I thought for a moment it might be Bunbury, but then I
remembered that Ogel is evil... :-)

Cheers

Richie