 Local / Australia / 10382
Re: 6776 $24.95 at Kmart ( was:National Fest Preplanning)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 01:38:01 GMT

"Brad Linsley" <praetorian@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

I made a trip down their Wednesday morning. I bought 10 cartons (10x5),
thats all that would fit in the car. I had to visit their warehouse in • West
Ryde for that quantity and picked up some useful information. They have
about 1/2 pallet left and the 20-30 in store. The guy there said he could
get 500 more, but I would have to ring ahead of time, implying that they
would come from LEGO AU. So either Kmart bought the rest or there will be
more showing up in other stores.

Gee Brad, I sure hope you're passing the savings on to us... :-)

--
Cheers,
Paul