 Local / Australia / 10353
Re: Sunday sydney Meet & National Fest Preplanning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 04:43:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:

Discussion followed and a late trip to the Macquarie centre to try to get
some $27.99 Ogle Command Centres. Alas we were too late, the store had
closed. There are, however, a very (I mean very very) large pile of them
still though.

Which store?