 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16330
16329  |  16331
Subject:
Free Pneumatic Cylinder Give-away
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:53:50 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=praetorian

For every $15 you spend in my store, you receive one (1) free pneumatic
cylinder ( http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=47224c01 ). Just
mention 'FREE CYLINDERS' in the order comments to claim your free LEGO.

Applies to new orders and additions to existing orders. All cylinders are brand
new and come individually sealed in a small zip-lock bag.

Examples,

New order for $15, 1 free cylinder.
New order for $90, 6 free cylinders.

Existing order of $7, addition of $8, no free cylinders.
Existing order of $7, addition of $15, 1 free cylinder.

Giveaway limited to 100 cylinders. A post will be made when 100 is reached.
Giveaway continues until at least 100 are claimed. Any orders placed over the
100 cylinder limit but before the time of my post (grace period of 1 hour) will
be honored.

-Brad