  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1701 – 1720 of 3139.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) You're right. It's good to get spelling correct but it shouldn't be the be all and end all of evaluating an argument. Here's my view of why it was mentioned: Mladen was just trying to undercut Amy's point and tear her down without contributing (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

amy
(score: 0.380)

  Re: Problems installing in Win98

I am trying to setup legOS on a Windows ME machine following the directions posted by Max Bowsher. I am using Cygwin 1.3.3 which comes with gcc 2.95.3-5. Everything goes fine until I try to make the gcc cross compiler using the command 'make (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

amy
(score: 0.380)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) Woof! (inside joke) Let's let this one go now. Eric has posted that he understands why wide crossposting isn't always ideal. As a side note, though: The way that community norms get adhered to is by pointing them out. The way that community (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

amy
(score: 0.379)

  Re: For Those That *Don't Get* the 2nd Amendement (was Re: Those stupid liberal)

(...) Well, you could choose to call my opinion 'trolling', however, I know I'm not. (...) And in each and every instance you quoted, I looked at the entire quote, and found that I read it differntly than you. I pointed out it should be interpreted, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.379)

  Re: For Those That *Don't Get* the 2nd Amendement (was Re: Those stupid liberal)

*if* I were a critical thinker (which I'm so obviously not)... Oh, before I start, thanks Richard for actually taking the respond with proof, instead of just "you're wrong..." with no backup. (...) I wanna score points with the regulars? Anywhere (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Is too much lego play time for kids a bad thing?

(...) find (...) My daughter, Grace, is almost two and she has a Rubbermaid shoebox full of System parts. She only plays with them supervised. Her box has 2x2 bricks, 2x4, 2x6, etc, the larger FreeStyle windows and doors, big wheels and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

church
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) Where you looking? I truncated, I didn't remember the *exact* quote, and I didn't want to go looking for it, but my original posting was written as a response to the explicit 2nd, and I paraphrased last time--sorry 'bout that--but now that you (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Hello... (echo, echo, echo)

(...) What I always remember most about the first week on campus as a student was how much my legs used to ache. Walking downhill especially did a number on my lower leg muscles, no matter how gently I tried to plod along. Being in a constant rush (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

hughes
(score: 0.379)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

Nick, and all, I too see this and wish it could be better, of course we all know that with thousands of members and dozens of threads, indeed it's difficult to keep up. But at the same time I think we could do better. We almost need a post outlining (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

amy
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Cool : ) I was bummed that we couldn't make the first meeting. My wife (Amy) and are planning to be there. CUThere, -Xanthra47 Ed McGlynn <ejmcglynn@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GM2q5B.Fs4@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

amy
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

I'm not sure why I continue debating here. It's hard to see all the sides of a person when the debate draws out like this. My initial reaction to this incident was based on a number of incidents in a very short time. In all likelihood I am (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.379)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) Perhaps whoever the curator for lugnet.newbie is could go through some of the posts there and put together a faq on the topic. General netiquette is a starting point but Things Are Different Here(tm), at least a little bit. (...) I don't think (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

amy
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

(...) The Medical Students in Florida who turned out to: - not be able to be connected in any way to anything nefarious - in fact, didn't run the toll booth as originally reported The Isamic leader arrested in Portland because his luggage showed (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design

(...) The 16x32 is a small white building that is in bad shape. It uses some of the old white 1x5x6 wall panels whcih are white and have red brick showing. There are also a couple of columns, one of which has fallen over. Not to throw more and more (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

church
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design

(...) Jonathan came up with the idea of spliting the one table and it really works well. We did have to move the small hole around a bit to get the best fit. I end up losing 16x128 of the parking lot but that isn't a big deal. I am probably going to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

church
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) Nowhere in my postings did I *ever* imply that. I will reiterate--it is *not* because of the guns the police officers have, but because it's the law, that I obey the law. You are putting the emphasis on the wrong part of the equation. I don't (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) My attitude makes me sound like a goon? What kind of goon? A gun toting yahoo goon? You're right--there's no way to say this nicely--anyone who believes the brainless rhetoric that the NRA and Heston spout out of their mouths--'Outta my cold (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.379)

  October Meeting -- Train/Town Layouts

I have not yet finalized the date of the October Meeting that I will be hosting. But I am thinking that SATURDAY NOVEMBER 02 will be best. To date, I only know dates that John Barnes cannot attend (Oct 17 thru 25). I have not yet reserved our (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

church
(score: 0.378)

  Layout Submission #2 by Eric

This is not in place of my other layout submission. (URL) layout is more city like. It has a downtown, an industrial district, and a large Fair Grounds. This layout should be considered also. (URL) layout trys to satisfy some peoples concerns while (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

church
(score: 0.378)

  September 2002 IndyLUG meeting

Steve Martin again hosted the meeting, held September 8, 2002 at 4:00pm. GATHERING Several brought and displayed train show contributions. Leah wowed us with her library MOC, modeled after her home town public library, she said. She also brought the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

church
(score: 0.378)

More:  Next Page >>