Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:28:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Shaun did post that he did have 2 burnt out buildings along with a few other
things...

When I saw it was a 16x32 I thought he was refering to my building.  I think
we'll have to wait for Shaun to respond.

Shaun, what does the 16x32 burnt building look like?  I don't see in your
brickshelf gallery.  I'd like to know what type of building it is so I can
place it in the right place.

The 16x32 is a small white building that is in bad shape.  It uses some of the
old white 1x5x6 wall panels whcih are white and have red brick showing.  There
are also a couple of columns, one of which has fallen over.

Not to throw more and more into the mix, but it appears that I will also have a
32x32 tan library building finished by the train show.  I've also got a large
cathedral church in the works, but it doesn't look as though it'll be finished
in time.

-s