Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 03:10:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
Wow - good job, guys! The layout looks fantastic!

I do have one question, though...Shaun had two burnt buildings and the
layout shows one. We talked about using one in a construction scene, where
it is being knocked down. I was planning on building something for this. Is
this still included? There seems to be a number of spots where this can be
placed. Not the end of the world if it's not going to be there.

Actually Shaun only had one burnt building on the other layout.  I had the
little red office building.  I didn't include the red building, because I
kinda parts the roof for the last brikwars game.

Did you want to use the same building as part of a story line.  If so I can
rebuild it as an abandoned building.  Then you can have the crew tearing it
down.  I'm always eager to build town.

What did you have in mind for the construction site?  Tell me more.

Jonathan D.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/guigui/Layout/GreenburgNov02/threeloop8d.gif