Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:22:30 GMT

"Jonathan Dallas" <brickmason@legos.zzn.com> wrote in message
news:H2pvGt.CB0@lugnet.com...

<snip>

What did you have in mind for the construction site?  Tell me more.

Actually, now that I think of it, it doesn't matter if the building is there
or not...although it would be fun to create a crane with a wrecking ball!

I'm working on a 'road crew' that would be hot-topping a new parking lot (or
something along those lines). It would be a bit odd to be putting in a new
parking lot while you're in the process of tearing down an existing
building. However, as luck (?) would have it, I live right next to a very
old library which is now undergoing restoration and expansion. If you were
to look at it now, it looks as if they are, in fact, tearing it down, when
they are 'merely' removing pieces in order to fix them and get them up to
code...it's all going back together. Perhaps, we can morph Shaun's building
into a similar type of scene. Thoughts?

- Joe