  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1621 – 1640 of 3139.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BIG update on Bardiel website

Have you read the Hyperion series of books by Dan Simmons? There are elements of your story in the series (ie the Church being a powerful force in the galaxy, the nature of man). There's also a lot more, too much to go into here. Anyway they are a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

church
(score: 1.245)

  Re: BIG update on Bardiel website

Joel Kuester <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FyBuMF.AnE@lugnet.com... (...) actually (...) the (...) name (...) Unfortunatly not much is explained on my page at all right now but in the future I'll have a lot of text. The name is from (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

church
(score: 1.245)

  Re: Chicago Legofest - UPDATE

Hello, i may be a little wierd, but can we have one in the michigan area? I am below a alone-driving-age in michigan so i cant go to Chicgo and my parents wont take me....could we have a uh...um....maybe a Lansing Legofest? or Detroit? Not (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

church
(score: 1.245)

  Re: fantasy minifig packs

(...) Aside from the fact that I'd love to see the Star Wars minifigs match the sheer variety of Star Wars action figures (I'm talking Jawas, Cantina and Jabba's Palace aliens, Cloud Car Pilots, Endor Rebel Troopers, DS Gunners, DS Troopers, every (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.fun)

amy
(score: 1.245)

  Re: Has anyone ever tried to design a washing machine mechanism?

(...) To get serious for a moment, there are probably dozens of places near you (assuming you're not on some remote sheep station, connecting via direct satellite link ;-) Day care centers, the nursery at your church, the pediatrics ward at your (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

church
(score: 1.245)

  Re: Any news on a Great Lakes legofest??

From: "Greg Howell" <meowdammit99@hotmail.com> (...) Don't worry... (...) he (...) house. (...) Heh. (...) just (...) wa (...) Well, I proposed my house to my dad, who talked to my mom (my dad has no objection) but with my mom it flew over like a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

church
(score: 1.245)

  Re: My New Webpage!!!

I totally agree. Great original designs! Esp. the church. Keep up the great work. David (URL)Great web page John! I found a broken link though: (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

church
(score: 1.244)

  Chicago Legofest Update

Hey... Just got word that the event probably can't be held at Jameson's - so the backup plan is in effect. The event will be held next Sunday at my church, First Assembly of God, in Wheaton, IL. I'll give directions to those interested. Times for (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

church
(score: 1.244)

  Chicago Legofest - UPDATE

Good news! We have tentative use of Jameson Gagnepain's house on Sunday the 13th of August - located in St. Charles, IL, about an hour west of Chicago. That is conditional on his health and whether he gets back to work (even for an hour today) - so (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

church
(score: 1.244)

  Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set

I know this is going on a bit and a little off topic, but my mum can confirm that the opposition to Harry Potter being filmed in Gloucester Cathedral consists of a middle-aged couple connected with the Elim Pentecostal church in Gloucester (typical (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

church
(score: 1.243)

  Re: Edmonton Train Show Sept. 23 & 24

(...) I'll definitely be there! You can schedule me for whenever on Sat./Sun. except the first 1/2 of Sunday (since I'll be at church) and of course I'll be there on Friday/Sunday to setup/dismantle my monorail and help with the rest. I have track, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca)

church
(score: 1.243)

  Harry Potter (Film) Set

Not sure is this is old news, but I have just heard that Harry Potter The Movie is to use Gloster Cathedral as the Main Set. It looks like we may get a castle set? Scott A GC the site: (URL) at Pic: (URL) Cathedral The city's focal point is still (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

church
(score: 1.243)

  FA: many sets at eBay

I have several items for sale at this time, and many more to follow in the next 4-6 months. However, I will just post this set of direct links, and ask you to search by seller ( (URL) ) if you want to follow the liquidation of a large, adult owned (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

hughes
(score: 1.243)

  Re: Chicago Legofest Photos

"Thomas Main" <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:3997FA20.39E91E...ate.edu... (...) Hehe :) A really hilarious thing - Brandon, Chris, Jameson and I are out behind the church after the fest talking. The building is so you can see the main (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

church
(score: 1.243)

  Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?

(...) I need an exact date before i can send a request for the church out. They have a lot of non-profit groups use the church: Campus Life, singing groups, the like...So, someone e-mail me when we get an exact date. I can probably make an date (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

church
(score: 1.243)

  Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?

(...) I have a nice church just north (5 minutes) of Lansing. We could meet there. They have a social hall, carpteted halls, and nice facilities. (...) Sometime in October? (...) Bring maybe lego models and show them off, ideas to pass around, have (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

church
(score: 1.242)

  Re: NCLUG's First Exhibit

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fz9F8J.A7L@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) able (...) Present were myself and my son Travis, Jimmy Beerman, and a former co-worker of mine, Chris Suich and his son. Cary (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org)

church
(score: 1.242)

  Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?

Ok... I will ask the church how much it costs to reserve it for both weekends, if it is low, i will use my job's wages to pay for it, but if it is exspensive (probably not going to be), we can get everyone whos going to pool it together. I will call (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

church
(score: 1.242)

  Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set

However it is pronounced, Gloucester Cathedral would make a great Harry Potter location, as well as a model for a LEGO Cathedral. My "British Cathedrals" book (Paul Johnson, 1980, ISBN 0-688-03672-4) just raves over it: ".... the dominating feature (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

church
(score: 1.242)

  Re: Original Star Wars trilogy on DVD

(...) It's not 'they', it's 'him'. It's George. It's all about how disconnected from the real world George has become. He is a modern day Howard Hughes when it comes to dealing with the reality of his fans. He forgets that his lovely ranch was paid (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars)

hughes
(score: 1.241)

More:  Next Page >>