 General / 20705
Re: Any news on a Great Lakes legofest??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 06:26:18 GMT

From: "Greg Howell" <meowdammit99@hotmail.com>
Tim,

I feal as though I have failed us all :-(

Don't worry...

I discussed the possibility of holding a meeting with my freind Jeff, but • he
wasn't so keen on the idea. I even told him that I would help clean his • house.
(which would start with napalm, and go from there! ;})

Heh.

I can hold a small party at my place, no more than ten really, it would • just
get too cramped, but it is a backup.
I am a bit in dire financial straights right now (just sent a frightening
amount of $ for my tuition (ugh) so there probably wouldn't be much in the • wa
of weenies. (for the roast, of course)

Lemme know, but it's starting to look dim for us GMLUGgers.

Well, I proposed my house to my dad, who talked to my mom (my dad has no
objection) but with my mom it flew over like a lead baloon.  So I emailed
Jameson Gagnepain to ask him about his place, and am going to talk to my
church in the morning.  If your place is really that cramped, could we try
for a house or a church first, and use it as a last resort??  I know if its
at my church, I'll bring a LOT of Lego, since its under a mile from my
place.

Going to Boston, Ehh? BC? Harvard? Fenway Vocational for wayward Cubs
fans?

Gordon College, north of Boston by about 45 minutes.  Harvard! You're pretty
funny :) I'm not *that* smart....

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114
AIM: TimCourtne