 General / 20706
Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 06:48:08 GMT

As an aside to people still trying to locate the Dark Side Developer set;

I found mine at a Target store in the Denver metro area a couple of days ago
(along with a UCS Tie Fighter). Today while hunting for an X-Wing, I saw
several more at a different Target store a few miles away.

Each store is in the process of reorganizing to allow space for school
supplies, and it appears they put them out as part of this reorganization.

There were also a ton of the new dinosaur theme sets(part of the adventure
series) as well as a new line for kids older than Duplo age but younger
than Lego age. They are similar to the sets from a few years ago that had
tools with them for attaching some of the parts. They actually look pretty
cool (I'd have bought a set if I didn't get so many funny looks already with
my regular Lego's!)

If your local Target hasn't put in it's school supplies, they may be holding
these new sets in the back until that time. You might want to ask.

Tim