 General / 20375
Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:52:11 GMT

In article <Fy1Gs3.4nH@lugnet.com>, "David Schilling"
<davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote:

First, there's a 4x4 square frame, with the inside 2x2 square
missing, great for holding beveled gears inside of it, though I'm
sure there will be many other uses.  There are three holes on one
pair of sides, and only one hole on the other two sides.

That part is also in the 7181 UCS TIE Interceptor, as the collar that
sits on the display stand (it's probably in the 7191 UCS X-wing too, for
the same purpose, but since I don't have the X-wing yet, I can't say for
sure). I was wondering where else it would show up, since the holes in
it aren't used for anything in the TIE...I imagine they used it because
it's more stable than any combination of bricks in that shape.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@iwaynet.net