 Robotics / 11872
Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:57:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Harri 'Junkarn' Manni" <junkarn@wombat.ludvika.se> writes:
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, David Schilling wrote:

Arghh!!

Please send even more info!!

Where did you buy it? How much did it cost? Number of pieces?

As usually I imagene it will take a while before it hits the stores here
in Swede... :(

I ordered it months ago from LEGO Shop at Home.  They told me it was on 'back
order' but I knew it just hadn't been released yet.

It has 578 pieces, and cost $109 from S@H.  I think the retail price will be
closer to $99, though.

HTH!

--