 General / 20362
Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:01:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eelco Kooiker writes:
In lugnet.general, David Schilling writes:
Has anyone received their <set:9754> Dark Side Developer Kit yet

Where can you get it? And do they sell it to Europe?

Eelco Kooiker
http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/

I haven't seen it in stores yet, and likely won't for some time.  (The west
coast always seems to have a month or more delay after the east coast gets new
sets, here in America.  Wish it wasn't so, but then, I'm glad I'm in America,
as other places in the world are a lot worse off in this respect.)

I got it from LEGO Shop at Home.  Actually it surprised me when it arrived.
Just a week or two earlier I got a letter from them saying that it would still
be some time before it shipped.

--
  David Schilling