 General / 20363
Re: The next Ohio BrikWar meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.general, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:28:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Gino A. Melone writes:
Myself or someone else has listed the following as BAD:
  July 29th, 30th
  August 4th, 5th, 6th
  August 12th, 13th
  August 18th, 19th, 20th

Up in the air:
  August 26th, 27th
These might be bad, they might be great for me.  My college roommate is going
to be in state sometime around then.  If this weekend is his ordination, I
can't BrikWar.  However, if he's in town and free, he'd probably like to play.
I'll call him this weekend.

Erg.  Turns out my wife is probably throwing a party for all her high-school
friends August 26th, and since it'll be at my house, i'll probably be playing
host again.  Jeez, weekends in the summer are tough to come by, aren't they...
We may have to shift into September for our next meeting, but I know those
days are filling up fast for me as well.

The following have been proposed as GOOD:
  August 26th
  July 22nd?  Can we find a location in time?  Would you be able to come
Adrian?  Could you pick up my LEGO at my MIL's house?
  Any weekend in September

Tomorrow (July 22) wouldn't work as I still haven't cleaned up after the last
one, and thus would have no army.  Also, I have a crapload of errands to run
as well.

    Later,
     Gino A...

BTW, I think we ought to name ourselves.  blok-ohio.org is free.  I've • always
liked Buckeye LEGO Owner's Club.  Thoughts?  I'd be willing to spring to
register the domain.

I really dig Buckeye LEGO Owner's Club/Klub too.  I dunno about the repetition
in blok-ohio.org though.  Maybe bloknet.org  The Buckeye LEGO Owner's Club
network, or something like that.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html