 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 152
Re: The next Ohio BrikWar meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.general, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:03:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Drew Lawrence writes:
What day is ok with everybody?

I think I can do just about any weekend except for:

July 30th
August 4th
August 18th

I want to do it in Columbus this time, so I can make it. (And, also, a very
nice person named Carolyn Cheney offered to host it in her apartment.)

How is the 12th of August with everybody?

~Drew "Luke" Lawrence

August 12th is bad for me.   Perhaps August 26th might work.

Adrian