 General / 20677
Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 04:09:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Schilling writes:
In lugnet.general, Bob Hayes writes:
Does it come with the same Micro Scout as the DDK?  Are the programs the • same?

The internals seem identical.  The colours are different.  Darker, if you know
what I mean!  :-)

After all, the best part about being on the dark side of the force is the dark
cloaks you get to wear, right?  I'm still looking for mine, though.  Even
though I've completed the AT-AT, and hence graduated as "Sith Master", it
wasn't in my box.

--
David Schilling

Does the Dark Side kit have a CD-ROM or is everything built from a
Constructopedia?