 Marketplace / Auctions / 10419
FA: many sets at eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 23:20:45 GMT

I have several items for sale at this time, and many more to follow in the
next 4-6 months. However, I will just post this set of direct links, and ask
you to search by seller (
http://cgi6.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include
=0&userid=boschqueen&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1 ) if you want to follow
the liquidation of a large, adult owned collection. Thanks.

1687 Midnight Transport:
http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19011&item=5
904987682
1916 Starion Patrol:
http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19008&item=5
904996975
1822 Sea Claw 7:
http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19011&item=5
904997555
McDonalds / Lego Happy Meal display box:
http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1186&item=59
05291071
1789 Star Hawk II:
http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19008&item=5
905864718
6975 Alien Avenger:
http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19008&item=5
905867641
6983 Ice Station Odyssey AND 1711 Snow Scooter:
http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19008&item=5
905870027