 General / 20716
Re: Chicago Legofest - UPDATE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:21:06 GMT

Hello, i may be a little wierd, but can we have one in the michigan area? I am
below a alone-driving-age in michigan so i cant go to Chicgo and my parents
wont take me....could we have a uh...um....maybe a Lansing Legofest? or
Detroit? Not now...maybe in september. If i can get an amount of ppl above 10
i can ask my church to use their social hall. This church is <5 miles from
lansing. I need replies to this if it is gonna work!!!! I can get my friend to
come, he works on Final Fantasy stuff...he is working on a Highwind from FF7
right now...maybe he could bring it. But, b4 i start rambling.....How many PPL
would attend a Michigan area LegoFest? I will not ask my church unless i have
at LEAST 10 People.
I hope you can come! Email me for more info/or IM me....Kamauzinama@aol.com