 General / 20719
Re: Chicago Legofest - UPDATE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:54:48 GMT

Hello, i may be a little wierd, but can we have one in the michigan area? • I am
below a alone-driving-age in michigan so i cant go to Chicgo and my • parents
wont take me....could we have a uh...um....maybe a Lansing Legofest? or
Detroit? Not now...maybe in september. If i can get an amount of ppl above • 10
i can ask my church to use their social hall. This church is <5 miles from
lansing. I need replies to this if it is gonna work!!!! I can get my • friend to
come, he works on Final Fantasy stuff...he is working on a Highwind from • FF7
right now...maybe he could bring it. But, b4 i start rambling.....How many • PPL
would attend a Michigan area LegoFest? I will not ask my church unless i • have
at LEAST 10 People.
I hope you can come! Email me for more info/or IM
me....Kamauzinama@aol.com

That wouldn't be impossible for me, but improbable.  And impossible probably
for the people in WI.  Chris Leach is planning on coming - and he lives in
Eastern Michigan, I believe.  Why not try asking him about getting a ride,
if that's ok with your parents.  I'll talk to them too if they need
reassurance, I've done a lot of Legofests, and flown places on my own to
meet up with Lugnuts (I'm 18).

Hope you get people for your Michigan fest if possible!!

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114
AIM: TimCourtne