 General / 20718
RE: Is this piece currently available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:43:22 GMT

Shaun,
This part, 2817 - Plate, 2x2, with 2 Pin Sockets, is available in Black, in
the following sets:

1 in 2540 - Shell Promo: Fright Night's Catapult
3 in 3038 - Cyber Slam: Spider Slayer
1 in 6496 - Time Twisters: Mystic Mountain Timelab
2 in 8257 - Cyber Slam: Cyber Striker
3 in 8266 - Cyber Slam: Spider Slayer
1 in 8277 - Tech Play: Giant Model Set
2 in 8414 - Tech Build: Mountain Rambler
2 in 8437 - Tech Build: Future Car
1 in 8440 - Tech Build: Formula Flash
3 in 8480 - Technic: Space Shuttle

Though I don't think any of these sets are in the current lineup (except
maybe the Shell Promo set), many of them are still available.

Good luck.

Kim