  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 961 – 980 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego Marketed for European or worldwide kids?

We're well aware that Lego's current range of products has been targeted at kids based upon what Lego thinks kids want. However is the fact that Lego is a European company a factor in their choice of what to produce? The majority of the traffic (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.025)

  Re: Saint Louis Club

(...) I am still hoping for a generic name to include all Missouri fans and those in some bordering states. How about MALUG (Mid America LEGO User(s) Group)? Think well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)

america, lego
(score: 4.023)

  Starscream Teaser

Since Mark S. already mentioned that I was working on Starscream, the in progress picts are at (URL) apologize for the really fuzzy pictures, but Bryan was at a hockey game so he lent me his camera (thanks dude!) and we find out just how bad a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Ahh, he's not 'evil', he's dead! No, seriously, he's my undead champion, my sig fig at Castle World. Evil/good is always a matter of perception. In their eyes, they are the ones that are good and that their outlook on life is the correct one, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: IOLTC Update

I'm not sure why forming a mailing list to all the LTCs (in North America or world, whatever) is such a big deal. People, relax a bit! This list provides a mechanism for LEGO Train Club representatives (that's us!)to discuss topics, in a non-public (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.020)

  IOLTC the final word!!!!!!!!

I'm really not sure how much clearer this can be! This mail list provides a mechanism for LEGO Train Club representatives (that's us!) to discuss topics, in a ***non-public*** forum, related to: communication with LEGO Direct, exhibiting LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.020)

  Re: The Toy Book's report on LEGO 2001 (U.S.)

(...) Not a licensed theme that I know of. However, their PR department could use a bit of leg work (from a google search for "zooters", from some history site that I forgot to write down). Seeing as the zoot-suit gangsta rap fad just came and went, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: Oh no, what have I done!?!?

David Simmons wrote in message ... (...) NO ONE (...) bricks." (...) of (...) group (...) Depends where you're from. I grew up in the UK and had never heard them called "Legos" till I came to North America. We called it "Lego" (eg..."Let's go and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Knight's History

before hand i will give a key CR=Crusaders BF=Black Falcons DM=Dragon Masters WOLF=the obvious FM= forest menand darkforest(they are practically the same thing) RK= royal knights kk=knights kingdom and well you get the jist of it... ya know those (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  The Kjeld Billionometer

Kjeld stays in top 200 of The Richest People in the World. Just think of all the LEGO sets we could buy with a billion dollars! It's fun to see these numbers compared. royalty and such are excluded. Note in 1999 KKK beat out The Three Steves (Case, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.general) !

america, lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Wedding Date Announcement

(...) Well congradulations guys.... I hope the wedding goes well. That is great that you guys are getting married in the home city of Legoland....are you guys getting married in the park or outside it? Personally, I am not going to ask for an invite (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.015)

  Re: NASA Space Shuttle and crawler (preview)

(...) seen) Well done! I have to say the Mobile Launching Pad looks really detailed! Is the crawler integrated to the pad - or can it drive out from under it? (...) Your model brings back some memories for me. When I was a kid I build a shuttle and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground

(...) Sounds awesome! But no, I didn't see that. Maybe someone has pics (?) Another fab display by TLC was at the Mall of America LEGO store. There were about five of these tall, slowly rotating cylindrical display cases. Fantasy dioramas/scenes got (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.underground)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  New Items on The Vault - 3/15/01

There are lots of new items at www.insidethevault.com! There are almost 40 new items on The Vault including Lego Race sets, lots of Paradisa, new Kabaya and several old and rare sets! Lots of older items are still available, including World Cup (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.006)

  Studs Wordsmith (was Re: Jobs @ Lego America (Lego Direct) on official website.)

Santosh wrote (...) There be nothing particularly unofficial about that. In fact I seem to recall that the working title for the position was 'Wordsmith to the Powers That Be' ;-) Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego
(score: 4.006)

  LEGO Systems Announces New Chief as President

BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2001-The Associated Press LEGO Systems Appoints Andrew Black as President; Former Nike Executive Joins Toy Company as Peter Eio Retires After 20 Years of Service ENFIELD, Conn.--LEGO Systems, Inc. (LSI), the Americas division (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.general) !

america, lego, com
(score: 4.005)

  Lodging Options for for the Lehman-Rich Wedding

I took on the task of trying to get some good rates for the Wedding out near Legoland. I wasn't super happy with the results, but I really didn't have a lot of hard facts to drive a great deal (for arranging business meetings it's a little easier (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.people) !

america, lego, com
(score: 4.005)

  Re: Want to be famous?

(...) Ya know I was wondering why someone from Australia had "america" in their email address? Maybe it's Melinda.Carter@austr...a.lego.com ? Just wondering.... Gary Istok (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.002)

  Hello...

Hi everyone, I've been a fan of Lugnet for some time, and decided that is time to start posting some messages. I work at the Lego Imagination Center (LIC) at the Mall of America. I recogonize a few of the names of people who post here and look (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mn)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.002)

  Re: Books on LEGO history

(...) There are a number of other books about TLC, but they haven't been readily available in America. My favorite one, which did have a version published in English, is called, "50 Years of Play." It has 128 pages with fabulous pictures seen (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.books)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.989)

More:  Next Page >>