 LEGO Company / 41
40  |  42
Subject:
Studs Wordsmith (was Re: Jobs @ Lego America (Lego Direct) on official website.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 02:00:39 GMT

Santosh wrote

Santosh
Unofficial STUDS(Sydney Lego Users Group) Brick...err...I mean Wordsmith.

There be nothing particularly unofficial about that.  In fact I seem to
recall that the working title for the position was 'Wordsmith to the Powers
That Be' ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/