 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 42
Re: Saint Louis Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:09:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, John DiRienzo writes:
  Hey Todd,
  Yah, I thought of some names, but we haven't been together to finalize
anything yet.  Thanks for the question - thats something we can all
collaborate on via email/news, without meeting in person.   So, any ideas?

Have you thought of name?

--Todd

I am still hoping for a generic name to include all Missouri fans and those in
some bordering states.  How about MALUG (Mid America LEGO User(s) Group)?

Think well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm