 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 41
Re: Saint Louis Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 00:23:45 GMT

   Hey Todd,
   Yah, I thought of some names, but we haven't been together to finalize
anything yet.  Thanks for the question - thats something we can all
collaborate on via email/news, without meeting in person.   So, any ideas?

--
   Have fun!
   John
Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, John DiRienzo writes:
All right,

We seem to have about 6 times as much initial interest in a Saint Louis
Club for Lego fans than we had last year at this time.  Hopefully, thats
enough to get started!  So, lets go with it!  Everyone is invited to my
house Saturday so we can figure everything out.  :-)  E-mail for • directions
and questions, advice.

PS, people in Kentucky area could carpool...

Have you thought of name?

--Todd