 Local / United States / Missouri / St. Louis / 44
Re: Saint Louis Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 01:05:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, Levering A. Reynolds writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, Andreas Stabno writes:
I am still hoping for a generic name to include all Missouri fans and those • in
some bordering states.  How about MALUG (Mid America LEGO User(s) Group)?

I like it.

Andrew Reynolds

Sounds good to me.  :)

Wayne