  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 821 – 840 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture

(...) I can't quite recall, but this steg may actually be bigger than the one at LIC Mall of America. (or maybe I am misremembering... they do have dinosaurs there but maybe not a steg...) Biggest or not it's the coolest. I think what I like best is (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.024)

  Re: LEGO outlet store, how does it work ?

Ralph Döring wrote in message ... (...) ? (...) where (...) I'll try and answer your questions based on a conversation I had on the phone with Buffie the manager (who has also posted here on LUGNET so she is probably the person to really answer (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.024)

  Re: LEGO stops DUPLO

(...) Don't worry all! The name and maybe a bit of the principles of Duplo may dissapear but the bricks have not. LEGO Explorer still contains sets with DUPLO blocks, however, Explorer does also contain some different types of toddler and baby toys. (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.024)

  Re: New eBay/LEGO Auction for America

Sorry to reply to my own message, but I wanted to just remind everyone about this auction. It will end tomorrow, so if you want to get a bid in, there is still time! Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) Wow, what a view! I want a house next to yours! :-, (...) Mostly real-estate holdings in the Pacific, with some other (disputed) claims in South America and the Indian Ocean. France is probably not the best example, as they're not actively (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  BRICKSHELF account USERS *Spread the NEWS*

This information is for people who have a BRICKSHELF account on BRICKSHELF.COM. DEADLINE for Brickshelf to SHUTDOWN July 31, 2007. ASAP!! If you are a MOD, ADMIN, USER or knows who runs on any of the LEGO fan websites listed below inform everybody (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Lego prices?

In lugnet.general, Pedro Silva wrote: <snip> (...) I just came across this site: (URL) around here, and one finds that health care is paid for (I think my health plan co-pay just went up to $25 per visit, in addition to the premium taken out of my (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

(...) Tommy and for others, (...) Either way--but it would be different. I thought the LegoLand part of BricksWest was the weakest but many AFOL's like LL. I have been to Carlsbad and Billund --skipped Windsor, and as for myself, I would rather (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Lego Shopping Down Under

"Derek Raycraft" <derek.raycraft@sitraka.com> wrote in message news:3DD9827F.303090...aka.com... (...) (one (...) Hurricane is playing at SixFlags Mexico, there's another at Lotte World in Seoul, Korea, and the last one is in Japan, and I can't for (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) But don't you ever ask *why*?!? Jeez, what, are you happy with those numbers? (...) I'm so glad you asked. :-, Grab a chair, because this will take a while. I can't speak for anyone else, but I pick on the U.S. because I live there. I really (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) Well, what do you know -- it really was destroyed. The homes on the base were buried under four feet of ash. (...) Yah, I guess the Phillipinos would have rather been content with the Marcos' home-grown flavor of tyranny. (1) I know, I know, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) Nor the Swiss, in whose banks he has around, what, $2 billion? But I digress. It's not as if the U.S. claimed the Phillipenes as a colony (1). The Phillipines had their own government, and Marcos didn't need permission from us to do anything. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) <SARCASM MODIFIER="It's catching, isn't it? :-P"> Wow. Good idea. We can give financial aid to the really terrible governments for the people who really suffer. </SARCASM> That's kind of a cool political satire story idea. Let Michael Moore (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) It's funny how, when the topic of state executions comes up, so does the word "black". Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) I can explain it for you, once we all agree upon the definition of "for". :-P It's a scary statistic that there are more, ahh, minorities on death row in the U.S. than there are, ahh, majorities. I'm hinting at the various social and economic (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) But the topic does come up, regardless. I'm just a catalyst here... BTW, my name's in my .signature. (...) Different? Sure. Totally? Nah. Sure, I've lost someone to murder. I've lost someone to heart disease. I've lost someone to incredibly (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) Ignorace is a *good* platform from which to argue. You'll never lose ground from there. (...) Ah, but the topic was not in changing punishment, but rather the startling disparagy in the demographics of execution. If I were more cynical, I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) What I'm saying is, is there are factors at work, probably unfair factors, which favor putting minorities under the syringe. They may be social factors, judicial factors, whatever. These need to be ferreted out and rectified. (...) But *why* (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) Yes, it matters. (...) It's simple in a homogenous culture. But our society is anything but homogenous. I'm not saying that crime is forced on anyone. But we are all, to some degree, products of our environment. I am *NOT* saying to not punish (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.023)

  New Lego theme: Island Extreme (stunts)

Hello everyone, I just returned from the Lego Store at the Mall Of America (in Minnesota) and was delighted to find that there is a new theme of sets available for purchase. The boxes the sets are in depict the theme as 'Island Extreme' and feature (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.022)

More:  Next Page >>