 Off-Topic / Debate / 2027
Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 17:48:15 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:
Nothing is perfect, but I for one am glad when a person, who has been tried, and
has appealed, is never again going to blacken someone's live by killing or
raping a loved one.

It's funny how, when the topic of state executions comes up, so does the
word "black".

Cheers,
- jsproat