  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6361 – 6380 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  House of the Future contest winners

I have just been looking through the winners of the House of the Future contest Lego sponsored a little while ago. I must say that I am pretty unimpressed by most of the entries. I did like Alicia McDaniel's underwater city: (URL) think this is also (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: Puzzling About NXT

(...) Well, most of what I've been doing is playing with the software (and beta testing - that takes some time as well) and learning new tricks etc. But if you want new, have you looked at "meet the MDP" and the invention gallery? (URL) I posted (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

(...) Good post Tim, IMHO there is nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition, in fact I think it is essential in many ways otherwise kids are going to be in for a big shock when they leave the nest and enter the real world. Ok, so it's only (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: We are ready.

(...) I noticed that, but was being hopeful. :) Also I was ignoring the fact that they could just put up one set of instructions and say "hey, this one was developed since 1955." (...) So, is that what Lego meant? Does Brickshelf even have (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  supercar e varie ed eventuali

Lo so che i piu' bravi lo avranno gia' visto, ma per me e' una novita: (URL) seguite il link rcx vi da le istruzioni per montarlo nella supercar :) Qualcuno e' riuscito a trovare le specifiche tecniche del regolatore montato sui canali del rcx (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: Looking for the Mindstorms software.

(...) No it is not incorrect. You do have to install the USB tower drivers in order for NQC and BricxCC to use the USB tower to talk to the brick. That is not the case for the Serial tower. You can get the tower drivers (along with the firmware) by (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  idea: beginner's (non-Train) electronics kit

I'm looking to add some simple electronics to my LEGO layouts -- a porch light here, a motorized gizmo there, nothing fancy. I don't want to invest in a train set just yet. But apparently, buying only from LEGO.com, there is no way to do what I want (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Lundi 15 Juillet 2002

[ Titres des News ] o mindstorms: Les spybotics sont la. (Commercial) [ Détails des News ] o mindstorms: Les spybotics sont la. ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 09:51 Topic: Commercial Ca y est il est possible d'acheter les modeles spybotics sur (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) Just a short notice: I talked for some time with the phone bank people in the process of making an order, adding to it, adding to it, and adding to it, and got their take on the situation: Basically, it seems to have been some kind of (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: an AFOL request list

(...) Why not lobby for a Lego.com version of these? This would provide official photographs of sets, instructions and set inventories. That way we'd get it all straight from the horses mouth so to speak. I'm sure for the more popular sets and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: estou Convencido

(...) é, se o mail para o portugal@lego.com não for respondido, vou ter q chatear os meus primos na bélgica mais uma vez. o q vai ficar mais uns cinco continhos... :( (...) já percebi. falta é saber como posso adquirir o aparelho para as recarregar. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Set Technic

Bonjour Récemment disponible sur le shop aux Etats-Unis le "front end loader" (chargeur frontal - réédition du 8459) avec les fameuses anciennes briques techniques (celles avec des tenons) (URL) la France , le shop indique une non disponibilité :-( (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Canadian sales starting March 30

The flyers this week all have different ending dates because April 8th is Easter Sunday, so please make note of this. Walmart flyer is good from Friday March 30th through Wednesday April 4th. Rollback to $19.87 (was $24.86) on these two sets: 4433 (...) (13 years ago, 29-Mar-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Looks like even less availability for us here.

Hello all. Take a look at (URL) production capacity right? So I'm guessing it'll mean that Australia receives an even higher proportion of this reduction as we aren't a major market. D'oh Santosh If you want to hear my whingefest..refer to (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  (canceled)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  dirty brickster e altro...

Non so gli americani come si comporteranno, ma per noi italioti il "dirty brickster" sarebbe il modo migliore di scatenare una rissa sanguinosa: (URL) sarà proprio Santa Maria del Fiore a Firenze ma ci va vicino (quasi quasi mi dispiace che (...) (17 years ago, 22-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) Let me rephrase that: I think that this website is about LEGO. I don't care for other brands. I've owned them, I din't like them. They are cheap, plastic is not as shiney, solid, colorful. Now, that is MY opinion. Let it be. I'm entitled to my (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: Got some new news on Enfield Plant closing

(...) <snip> (...) Lets try a different approach to understanding this. TLC recently opened a new production facility in the Czech Republic. This is talked about in this press release... (URL) The important part is the last lines in the release "It (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

"Santeri Piippo" <arezey@SPAMgmailSPAM.com> wrote in message news:KF9zpE.L0E@lugnet.com... (...) According to (URL) does the Power Functions Pole Switch do? The pole or control switch included in 8293 - Power Functions Motor Set allows you to (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) Well, if TLC wants to bring legos into the realm of collectors (ie. the chrome and ninja sets, along with the Minifigs Collections) then they appear to be targeting the older consumer also. As one of these, I can say that some sort of Fantasy (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.008)

More:  Next Page >>