 General / 12032
Re: an AFOL request list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:05:23 GMT

3.assistance with databases:
plugging the gaps in brickshelf.com, the lugnet.com pause set search,
part
number/name databases, inventory databases etc.

Why not lobby for a Lego.com version of these? This would provide official
photographs of sets, instructions and set inventories. That way we'd get it
all straight from the horses mouth so to speak. I'm sure for the more
popular sets and themes TLG could tell us about what inspired them... and
maybe even tell us about the sets in a theme which were never made?

Pause and Birickshelf exist only because Lego does not offer this service
already(?)

Scott A