 General / 12035
Re: an AFOL request list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:18:14 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> writes:

Here are the 10 things AFOLS want the most, with details. [...]

I don't get it.  Why do you think you can speak for all of us with
respect to what we want from LEGO Direct?  Your list certainly does not
match my wishes.

Fredrik

It is just supposed to be a starting point with the things that lots of
people want. I was trying to get people here to formulate a proper list to
give to lego direct.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com