 Robotics / 26237
Re: Puzzling About NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 20:45:37 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jerry Kalpin wrote:

those Beta Testers and those New Customers should be PUBLISHING
new and exotic models to demonstrate the advanced functionality
of NXT.

   Well, most of what I've been doing is playing with the software (and beta
testing - that takes some time as well) and learning new tricks etc. But if you
want new, have you looked at "meet the MDP" and the invention gallery?

http://mindstorms.lego.com/MeetMDP/default.aspx

And I posted about DAZLR earlier. Or done a quick search for "NXT" on
Brickshelf?

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=nxt&stype=dfic

There's more out there, but a lot of us are (as Steve implied) having just way
too much fun to spend time posting about it :-).

Should I be saving up for a NXT System (finally, the point)?

   Well, I've had two, and I've had them for several months now... and I'm very
seriously considering dropping another $250 for a third, because I can already
use three of them (BlueTooth is *wonderful*). YMMV.

--
Brian Davis