 Robotics / 26232
26231  |  26233
Subject:
Puzzling About NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 20:25:27 GMT

So, there were BETA TESTERS who now have experience with NXT (but were sworn to
silence).  But now NXT is shipping and customers have received their sets.  So
those Beta Testers and those New Customers should be PUBLISHING new and exotic
models to demonstrate the advanced functionality of NXT.

But what do I see in this newsgroup?  A few technical issues being addressed.
Demands for a separate NXT newsgroup.  But where, oh where are the exotic
models, with advanced functionality and new vistas opening up for Robotics?

Or has LEGO 'laid an egg' and no-one has the guts to admit:  "Boy, those
components are so cool ...but ...I don't know what to do with them."

I know I'm taking my life in my hands in posting this.  Surely I'm going to get
'hammered' in the responses.

Should I be saving up for a NXT System (finally, the point)?

Jerry