(...) Isn't that a good thing? Wouldn't it be better to have them available to anyone who wants them? Exposing them to more fans would result in more folks renewing or embracing an interest in LEGO bricks, wouldn't it? Regards, Allan B. - Expert (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

Todd, Gee... thanx for the compliments on my Java-Brix-Builder. I never thought to mention it earlier. I had originally programmed it to attract the attention of the folks who designed the legolandca.com website (they had been using some of my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  8479 Barcode Multiset

Hi all, I just bought a 8479 Barcode Multiset. There used to be a Lego program to print barcodes for it, unfortunately the page (URL) no longer exists... Anybody knows where I can find it or can mail it to me ? TIA, Philo www.philohome.com (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Question on S@H Australia and in general.

Hi Ed, Item 5300 is now available for Australia - cost price AUD 49.95 - please check the web. "Not Available" can mean a few things. Either the product is no longer available or we do not have all information we need to sell the item, ex. price. If (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

(...) Hallo Ben, <snip> (...) Perhaps there are little or no MEGA BLOKS in Germany, but we do have them in Belgium. And they are cheaper than Lego too! But to be honest, i don't like them that much, even i own some, just for a check if they fit good (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Designer series now available in the USA

(...) Not entirely sure where to post this. Copied a few groups, and FUT .basic... Of the new Designer Sets... (URL) ordered 4101, 4097, and 4099 last week and received them within two days (benefits of living relatively close to Enfield, CT). I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.basic, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2003)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) Yes, that was exactly my point. LUGNET does not represent the whole of the LEGO buying community... only a small percentage who are 'in the loop'. If you wanted real data about what the general public would buy, you would post surveys/votes on (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) O.K. Let me try to express what I'm feeling in different words. If the LEGO.com site isn't getting at least 10 times the hits/day of LUGNET, then someone is really doing something wrong. Think about it, honestly... when you want to go find out (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Swelug?

Hej! Jag quotar mig på vad jag skrivit på Legobloggen: Hej igen Johan! Bra initiativ! Jag är en AFOL och stolt över det. Det finns många AFOL´s i Sverige, problemet är att vi inte känner varandra ännu. Men som Josefin skrev så finns vi på flera (...) (16 years ago, 7-Dec-08, to lugnet.loc.se, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Plasmic Bricks dot com

(...) Hmmm, strange, the link is broken. Had to copy and paste it to work. :-( Let me just start of by saying that I’m blown away. Phew... Okay. :-D Bryce, your website is wonderful. It has been years since I have actually explored a LEGO MOC (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

[start Suz reflecting..] I haven't thought about Mattel in a while, but, I used to wish TLC had something like the Barbie Collector's club because every so often I hear of a doll that's called a "Collector's Request" or some-such. I don't know (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Spring-loaded cannons for you

A friend from Boston told me the US version of Lego cannons don't fire, probably because spring-loaded cannons are considered hazardous for children. He asked me if firing cannons are available in Italy. Yes, they are. It is possible to order them (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) guess (...) (which (...) black (...) I was so freaked out by this post that I immediately went to the catalog site and found the listings for the green bricks, black roof bricks, black plates and white plates. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  copyright, registered, trademark zealotry

I'm still working on the FAQ (check it out if you haven't already at (URL) ) and I've notice that LUGNET(TM) worries about copyrights, registered marks and trademarks a whole lot more than the LEGO Group appears to. I'd appreciate any guidelines on (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) No, to quote myself from the posting you replied to: "Whatever parts it happens to contain then so be it. " I have never and would never buy a set only to get a part or parts. If a good set has interesting parts (and hopefully still a hefty (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) Maybe the solution is to allow an image to be optionally supplied with a message. That way the message and the image can moderated together and then, since the image is served from the Lego site, there is no possibility of its content changing (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: Unable to see images at www.lego.com

(...) Well, now I'm really confused. After I posted this article, I followed the above link from Lugnet (in IE, Windows NT), and suddenly I can see the images after all! I reloaded the page at www.lego.com just before posting the article, but then I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) I'm not the world's biggest Technic fan, I will admit that. But I've been a Technic (a.k.a. Expert Builder) fan for a while and still have my original #853 Auto Chassis, #854 Go-kart and #850 Fork Lift. I also have a handful of newer Technic (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.011)

More:  Next Page >>