 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3411
Re: Question on S@H Australia and in general.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:05:16 GMT

Hi Ed,

Item 5300 is now available for Australia - cost price AUD 49.95 - please
check the web.

"Not Available" can mean a few things. Either the product is no longer
available or we do not have all information we need to sell the item, ex. price.

If an item is not availabe yet, it will show up as " Backorders accepted"
ex. 10018 Darth Maul bust.  I am sure that there will be items that escape
our eye & will show up as "Not Available" because we have not turned them on
in our system.  Novelties are an example - in which case we do have images,
but not a confirmed delivery of stock & therefore cannot show them as
"backorders".

Hope this helps, however when in doubt - send us an email.
Kate
LEGO Direct Europe

Just wondering if someone can please clarify exactly what "Not Available"
means on an item in the Shop.. does it imply not available at this point in
time, or not available ever again? Can we possibly get some indication on
when these types of items might become available?

I'm super keen to place an order via S@H Aust for some 5300 9V Train Motor
sets. (Not Available)