  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5941 – 5960 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home

I have very little idea what's going to be in this movie since I'm in Star Wars blackout until the movie (so that I'll enjoy it more) but I looked at the pictures of the new sets. Is that the taxi from the Fifth Element in the upper right of this (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Lego solar cell and capacitor

I hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere yet. (URL) Unfortunately, I see (easy) way to power an RCX using these new pieces. Of course, with some hacking it may well be doable. In the FAQ, it describes using the motor as a generator to charge the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks

(...) PR Newswire is a service that distributes raw press releases from myriad companies, for a fee. The release (above) is straight from MB, hence it's not intended to be a fair and balanced news article... rather, it's that company's own raw (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Are the LXFs of the Factory Contest still available?

(...) I couldn't find them in previous LUGNET posts. I know my own submissions don't show up in my LEGO.com account any more, so they might be gone. You can see pics and LXFs of my submissions (URL) here>. Marc Nelson Jr. (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there?

(...) You're kidding, right? (Well, I don't mean to be snide. If it works better for you now, that's great!) I'm on a Sun Ultra 5 here at lunch on a T3 and when I go to (URL) the page still takes 6 seconds (that's a lot on a T3) to load because of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: 10152 Update

(...) That's a fair assertion. Being somebody who collects sets to build them, I don't have the mindset that "limited quantities" = "collectible". Again, though, at the time that was written, that was accurate. (...) At the risk of belaboring a (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  NXT trike

Here's a quick project I've been playing with. It is a NXT trike built around the NXT and the large power puller wheels. It is controlled remotely from another NXT via bluetooth. Not much else to say, check out the pictures on NXTlog here: (URL) I (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Is Lego running out of Castle ideas??

I recently walked through a TRU and found that someone had placed all of the Lego castle sets on the same shelf with the Playmobile castle sets. First off I informed the nearest store employee who started to move them very quickly. Second I noticed (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Nieuwe sculpture set bij LEGO.com

(...) Ironically, you ca[w]n't get it in Britain yet. ;) If you search the LEGO site you can find it, but it is listed "N/A" with no sale price. (...) Don't hold your breath, although it might be useful to note that someone (Jeroen Ottens, misschien (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Battle pack

(...) Non dirmi che non conoscevi il set "Gran folla nella City": (URL) hanno tutti la classica faccia sorridente. Per rifornirmi di guardie e ladri e altre minifig speciali (con facce truci e occhiali da sole), ho comprato anche questi: (URL) mio (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) And I'm officially creeped out...just kidding john (but really, john naked with the hat on or off, hat off is just too much skin). I'm sorry that the burning man dude can't go to the LEGO event. might I suggest a building challenge for the (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Bionicle in 'not so C*&p' shock!

(...) I sort of half agree with all of that... I think Bionicle provides some neat parts to bulid some cool looking robots. Slizers was a step in the right direction, Lego faltered somewhat with the Roboriders (there are some awful parts in those (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Review of the 2007 Fire Station 7945

This is the first time I have written a review of a new LEGO set but I am very impressed by the new fire station (URL) That also may explain why it is on back order already at www.LEGO.com. I purchased one of the new fire sets over the weekend. This (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Lego.com temporarily offline

(...) The french shop just went up. I even managed to find the RIS 2.0 order page (impossible to reach without search, LEGO _please_ hire a usability expert). Unfortunately it will start delivering only after October 18 in France. Jürgen (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Grey brick packs (was Re: More 2000 TRU Prices)

(...) It is a Gray Brick service pack available from the US S@H catalog. The service packs are on the official LEGO site at: (URL) picture of what is in the Gray Service pack is here (URL) cost in the U.S. for this pack is $5.50 Eric K. The New (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: problems with lego.com

Using IE5 with cookies and Netscape enabled I can't get in. Same settings worked last week, so it must be something LEGO have changed on their side/site. Duq "Raphael P. Jacquot" <sxpert@www.esitcom.org> wrote in message news:G2v4Kt.p7@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Going once, going twice, sold!

Jake, I really like the display base designed for the Super Chief in this auction. Great work. I understand it increases costs to produce and print an instruction book for these extremely limited editions. And given an hour or two, I'm sure the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: The Knight Bus problem

(...) When you answer this, you should propably point them to this page: (URL) and ask them on how their acceptance of obvious quality issues as within the limits can coexist with those core values. The big problem is that the whole production of (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Australian Shipping Update

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes: To our Australian online customers, A customer in Australia was contacted by UPS concerning a delivery where she was asked to pay both Customs and GST before it could be delivered. This is a mistake! LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct) !

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH & some discont'd confirmation

Hello all, Well I'm glad I searched for "accessory" before posting. I for the first time saw the 10066 parts pack on LSAH this afternoon and was awed by the overall goodness of it. I did not keep up with threads during winter break. Anyway, it seems (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

More:  Next Page >>