 General / 10448
Re: Grey brick packs (was Re: More 2000 TRU Prices)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:19:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Geoff Hardy writes:
This is probably in the wrong group, but I was wondering, what is a '5145' ?
I take it it is a group of gray pieces. how many? and what kind? And most
importantly, how much do you pay?

It is a Gray Brick service pack available from the US S@H catalog.

The service packs are on the official LEGO site at:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp

A picture of what is in the Gray Service pack is here

http://www.lego.com/catalog/images/set192x144us005145.jpg

The cost in the U.S. for this pack is $5.50

Eric K.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/