 General / 10471
Re: Grey brick packs (was Re: More 2000 TRU Prices)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:27:28 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.general, Geoff Hardy writes:
This is probably in the wrong group, but I was wondering, what is a '5145' ?
I take it it is a group of gray pieces. how many? and what kind? And most
importantly, how much do you pay?

5145 is the best service pack in the world. :)

It's the Grey Brick Service Pack, which is 68 assorted grey bricks:

   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5145

The cost is $7.25 in Canada, and 5 something in the US. ($5.50, I think?) It's
not available in the UK, I'm not sure about other markets.

Not available in Italy either (I just sent 10 over to Italy, along with
10 45 degree red roof packs, and the contents of 8 blue tubs - the poor
postal clerk didn't like me even though I had it packed into two boxes)

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com