 General / 10449
Re: Grey brick packs (was Re: More 2000 TRU Prices)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:26:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Geoff Hardy writes:
This is probably in the wrong group, but I was wondering, what is a '5145' ?
I take it it is a group of gray pieces. how many? and what kind? And most
importantly, how much do you pay?

5145 is the best service pack in the world. :)

It's the Grey Brick Service Pack, which is 68 assorted grey bricks:

   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5145

The cost is $7.25 in Canada, and 5 something in the US. ($5.50, I think?) It's
not available in the UK, I'm not sure about other markets.

HTH

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/