 General / 10470
10469  |  10471
Subject:
It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:19:07 GMT

I've been mostly lurking in LUGNet since its inception and came to know the
term "Dark Ages" as it is commonly used here.  Well, I'm not in a Dark Ages,
but I'm in some kind of funk, LEGO-wise.  I can't seem to sit down and build
anything original.  Most of my time with LEGO is either virtual (L-Draw,
etc.) or in attempting to build someone else's L-Draw creation.  I spend
inordinate amounts of time organizing my bricks so when that really cool post
comes along I can find all the bricks I need to build it.  I'm starting to get
bummed -- almost like writer's block!

So, what would you suggest this stage be called.  Maybe the Plagiarist Ages?
Or Bricker's Block?

James Wilson