 General / 10592
Re: It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:05:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Sproat writes:

I'm starting to get
bummed -- almost like writer's block!

It *is* writer's block.  About the only cure that works for me is to leave it
completely for a week, avoid even looking at it, then dive back in.  Somehow,
my brain tends to produce more when in denial...

So, what would you suggest this stage be called.  Maybe the Plagiarist Ages?
Or Bricker's Block?

I'm in my own personal "Gray Ages", myself...  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

I guess that explains why I haven't seen many new models on your web site for
me to plagiarize!

James