 General / 10683
Re: It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:41:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
???? Thomas, are you saying that modeling a prototype is not being "original"?

Modeling a prototype already in existence, or constructing a prototype itself?

May I direct you to Ecclesiates, "There is nothing new under the sun";-)

You may. But do remember that you didn't author that ;-)

-feelings hurt in MN

Are you admitting then to being "not original" when it comes to Lego building?
;-)  I admit I'm not an original builder, but I do call myself "observant" and
"intermittently creative".

-Tom McD.
radiotitan.8m.com
when replying, independent analysis of chemtrails indicate an average of 16%
spamcake content