 General / 32843
Re: Lego.com temporarily offline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:37:51 GMT

"John Radtke" <jaradtke@mindspring.com> writes:

Today is the first time I remember seeing a Francais link as well as the
Deutsch link at the bottom of pages.  (I'm just about positive it was only
the German link just yesterday.)  Perhaps a French language version is part
of what they were implementing this morning.

The french shop just went up. I even managed to find the RIS 2.0 order page
(impossible to reach without search, LEGO _please_ hire a usability expert).
Unfortunately it will start delivering only after October 18 in France.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/